Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make a booking?
HOW THE DEPOSIT WORKS:
- Before making a booking or drawing up anything a deposit will be required.
- The minimum cost on any tattoo is R500.00 (this is for a half hour-very small- tattoo)
- The deposit for a booking and design is also R500.00 so if you do a half hour tattoo you will pay the full amount in advance.
- Once I have received the deposit a date and time can be arranged for your tattoo.
- If you don’t show up for your appointment you will lose your deposit.
- I will change the design until we are both happy with it, for the R500.00 deposit.
- If I give you open dates, it does NOT mean I will book a date for you. Only the deposit secures and confirms a booking.
- The deposit is part of the total cost of your tattoo.
Deposits to be paid to:
Vera Smit T/A V-Inked Tattoos
Bank: FNB Tzaneen
Branch Code: 21 02 25
Account Number: 62 585 253 364
Reference: Your name and surname
NB: IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID A DEPOSIT, YOU DO NOT HAVE A BOOKING!!
How much will the tattoo cost?
The cost of your tattoo will be determined by the size, detail and placement of your tattoo.
Cost will be calculated per hour, detail takes time, so does size and some body parts just take longer to tattoo because of loose skin. Colour also takes longer to tattoo. If you send me ideas with size and placement I can give you a rough estimate but this is not set in stone.
Does it hurt?
Well, I will be putting ink into your skin with needles…… it will hurt but the pain is bearable. Believe me I will not be as busy as I am if the pain was that bad.
Do you do cover-ups
Yes I do. Once you have paid your deposit we can work around a design that will look great and also cover an old tattoo. See cover ups and repairs on this website for examples.
Do you do designs?
Yes I do. Your design will reach you with enough time to make changes if necessary.